Saturday, September 11, 2010

just how i feel if my grammer is messed up its kuz im emotional right now

u no wat its funny how gurls think u akt the same twards them just kuz u say things 2 1 gurl in the past that u say to a url in the future .. if i feel about u the way i felt about that person y u so into yaself to think im playin u ?
like im only sopposed to kall 1 gurl wifey my whol;e life and if i get another gurl i kant kall her wifey .. an if i tell 1 gurl.. u make my world go round i aknat say that to the next gurl even if she does make my world go round.. smh
thats retarted kuz its not that im spitting the same g .. i was saying wat was from my heart.. and if i felt about u the way i felt about someone else then o well my fault i forgot i was a fuckin human .. yo i swear to fuckin god i hate society man .. ppl need to get there shyt stright ..
is2g that shyt pissed me off .. wow.. u out off all ppl to post someshyt like that
u think that i treat everygurl the same? fuck up outa here . when we used to talk ohde.. i kame to see u on my bday 3 am fresh out the shower just so u kould see me first on my b day and tell me hbd first .. did i do that with other bytches? no for the other gurl we had our lil thing going with letters.. did i do that with u ? no . i no im not the first guy u said ily too i no im not the first guy u thought of and i no im not the first guy u kissed
but guess wat ! YUR FUCKING HUMAN
am i sopposed to get mad that u kissed ya ex ? no
thats the crazy thing man , whats even funnier is that the 2 ppl i used to talk to u dead are like there best freinds.. whp fuckin does that?
honestly
right now im tired of the bulllshyt .
all 3 of ya kan jump off a mutha fuckikin kliff togetha kuz im done
fuck this blog shyt fuck all that ... yur blogspot made me realize alot of shyt
thankyou stephanie lavigat

No comments:

Post a Comment