Thursday, September 2, 2010

613 AM AT WORK

well im at work .. i love my job and all i do is sit here so its some lazy shyt but i get paid for it .. i just actually thought about it ... bieng on this job i kan actually blog more now and i wont b so bored.. its about 6 o clock an the sun is koming out and i leave at 7 the first thing i do when i get home is make me a sandiwch , i kould rally go for some pizza
money is the rroot to evil but i love it
the only thing i hate about this building is that my phone looses service,.. btw im going to get a new phone pretty soon and ima ump off the aim thing kuz i been on it for a while.. but ima let every1 know my number and ishhh.. lol
i was here at work daydreaming about the food that stephanie was mentioning because im sooo hungry i havent ate since wayyyyy earlier and all i had was some small microwave taco things like the size of my finger
i kant wait to eat something when i get home ..
do i got anything else to say?
OH YEA .. IM ON MY STACKIN MONEY
STAYIN OUTA TROUBLE .. IF I KAN.
I WANA SAVE UP FOR A NEW KAR NEW APARTEMENT SO THAT WAY I KAN HAVE A WIFEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment